Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tyler Robbins Delivers in Beyond Honor


BRAVO! 


(originally posted June 30, 2012)

5 Hearts ♥♥♥♥♥

Cheers for introducing me to the world of M/M romances!


This is the first book from this new author and I cannot wait for the next one whether it's a stand alone or part of a series.

I've never read a M/M romance before and I chose this one by Tyler Robbins (the alter ego of author Robin Badillo) to be my first. To be honest, I didn't understand how this particular genre appealed to women. Personally, I like to put myself as one of the characters in the story and get lost in it. I wasn't sure I could do that when the love interests were two men. Boy was I wrong!

Right from the first scene I was pulled into the story and into the heads of both Jared and Michael. The tension and the attraction between the two of them was so palpable, I could almost taste it. Their attraction to each other is undeniable and their close friends can see it even before they do. It takes a natural disaster to get one of them to finally realize and accept the fact that he is in love with another man and willing to do whatever it takes to keep that new love in his life.

Beyond Honor delivers both tender and steaming hot love scenes between two people destined to be together. You won't want to miss one moment of their journey. Thank you, Tyler Robbins for taking us along for the ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment