Monday, December 17, 2012

My Kindle is on Fire! Review of Whips and Wax by Bonnie Bliss




( posted originally on Amazon January 28, 2012)

5 Hearts ♥♥♥♥♥ 
This was the very first book of BDSM I picked up and have been begging for more every since.


This gets the little devil for the sex scenes alone. SMOKING HOT


What can I say? The author grabbed my attention from the first paragraph and never let go!


Right from the moment I opened this book on my Kindle I was hooked! This is the first novella I've read by this author and I have to say I will be checking out more of her work as soon as possible. In Whips and Wax we are introduced to a couple new to "the lifestyle." The story begins with Marie opening a package that has arrived for her husband, Neil. Knowing full well he will not be pleased if he catches her, she goes ahead and puts on the sexy thong and leather corset setting off what is to be an afternoon and evening full of pleasure and punishment when Neil comes home early.  

Ms. Bliss is able to tell this story from the viewpoint of both the Dom and Sub and keeps you begging for more. I felt like I was there in their playroom and experiencing it all with them: the pleasure, punishment and tender care Neil administers to Marie during their play sessions. Read it and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed! (Available from Smashwords, Amazon, BN and many other outlets) 


No comments:

Post a Comment